Welcome To the ChristienCollection

Welcome to the ChristienCollection, if you have any question please feel free to ask. Im a seamstress in love with Victorian, Gothic, Renaissance, Vampire Clothing. The more flowing fabric the Better, you will see in my blog some supplies I sell and clothing. So of my items can be custom made just ask♥ Enjoy looking and reading and see my shop at http://www.christiencollection.etsy.com/

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I need to vent, only because this isn't the first time someone has flagged my shop saying I did not make something when clearly you can tell they are handmade. Serious are people jealous or tyring to get rid of hard working business by calling admin. out on people shop. Seriously I work hard on my items I paid my dues and this is ridiculous I could understand one time but this is not the first and clearly my stuff is handmade you would think since Ive been thought this once admin would just past me by ex specially since I had to take picture of my items and of my craft room and then wanted all my instructions on how to do stuff which in some cases is a little in vases I think this is just .... and its not like its been a year in between time frames I'm talking a couple of months since the last time seriously Im sorry for venting but were else can I go and thank goodness for spell check because when Im made spelling is last on my mind..... ummmmmm

9 comments:

  1. Sorry this happened to you, Melinda! I don't blame you one little bit for being so upset. I had no idea Etsy requires photos of your workspace, instructions etc. I'm glad they're vigilant, but it's a shame that any jealous competitor can start this unpleasant process whenever they get the urge. I have to wonder what kind of proof Etsy requires from the Accuser before confronting the Accused ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible! What is wrong with people? I hope things go well for you from now on! You stuff is so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry for what happened. I hope things will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. That doesn't seem fair. It would upset me greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'm mad for you now too!!!! I just looked in your shop, and your stuff is obviously handmade! And if its not (the beads/charms) you have it marked as supplies. How stupid are people??? Did they tell you who filed the complains? Grrrr I'll help lead a posse if you need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you have to deal with this. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, that's a bummer! i'm sorry that this happened to you--i hope your 'stalker' gives up and goes on to something worthwhile, rather that making life miserable for others! ack!

    marilyn

    ReplyDelete

www.christiencollection.etsy.com

Link to trailor movie my item will be in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXm61_p_14

Followers

What would you like to see me make in myVictorian, gothic,classic, vampire clothing line?

Plus Size Clothing Survey by AnnieJackson

http://anniejackson.me/2010/01/plus-sized-clothing-survey/

Classic Victorian Queen

Classic Victorian Queen
Ebony Black Velvet and Vintage Gold Satin

Touch of the Queen

Touch of the Queen
Up close

MyCraftCorner

Victorian

Victorian
Saphire Blue and Vintage Gold

Classic Vampire

Classic Vampire

midday week

Photobucket