Welcome To the ChristienCollection

Welcome to the ChristienCollection, if you have any question please feel free to ask. Im a seamstress in love with Victorian, Gothic, Renaissance, Vampire Clothing. The more flowing fabric the Better, you will see in my blog some supplies I sell and clothing. So of my items can be custom made just ask♥ Enjoy looking and reading and see my shop at http://www.christiencollection.etsy.com/

Wednesday, July 20, 2011































Love writing in color, Well let see went to Texas for a need Vac. want to go back could live there, We were at the River Walk I loved it went to Sea World little disappointed went to Six Flags had fun and checked out the Alamo. Love the shops and food love it. Im going to try in upload some pics. Check out the one of my husband and son look who got into the picture funny.... My son (Christien) always does fun pictures like of this picture of him at the Alamo and the canon. Love Churches there is a picture of an old Catholic Church the inside was all stain glass it was amazing. I told my husband I could live there for being hot I loved it no humidy☺ I can wait to go on another trip hopefully it doesnt take 34years... Wow after rereading I say Love a lot LOL♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and lovely family. wow lot of love in here lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you visit Texas, you should visit the Natural Bridge Caverns. They are really cool underground caverns a little ways north of San Antonio. But, of course, there are so many things to do! Glad you enjoyed your visit!
    - RomanticThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, I love San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to see and do in Texas. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love a lot, Looks like ya'll had so much fun. What a great looking family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like everyone had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you had a wonderful time on your trip :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you had fun....sorry to hear you were called out by someone who has nothing better to do....maybe you should take it as a compliment....?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That just shows you make your stuff so well! Glad you at least had fun in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a good time. I was in Texas for the first time this summer, but didn't get to stay long or see much. I'll have to go back sometime.

    ReplyDelete

www.christiencollection.etsy.com

Link to trailor movie my item will be in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXm61_p_14

Followers

What would you like to see me make in myVictorian, gothic,classic, vampire clothing line?

Plus Size Clothing Survey by AnnieJackson

http://anniejackson.me/2010/01/plus-sized-clothing-survey/

Classic Victorian Queen

Classic Victorian Queen
Ebony Black Velvet and Vintage Gold Satin

Touch of the Queen

Touch of the Queen
Up close

MyCraftCorner

Victorian

Victorian
Saphire Blue and Vintage Gold

Classic Vampire

Classic Vampire

midday week

Photobucket